ELIMINATES #1 PATIENT COMPLAINT : ANNOYING CLEANING PROBLEMS
- Lenses get less dirty
- Dirt and other contaminants wipe off effortlessly
- Scratching is reduced because lenses require less cleaning
- Provides even clearer vision to patients
CRIZAL ALIZE CLEAR BENEFITS
- 97% of Crizal ALIZE wearers say their lenses are "easy" or "very easy" to clean
- 98% of Crizal ALIZE wearers are satisfied with their lenses
CRIZAL ALIZE TECHNOLOGY
A molecular structure superior to conventional AR coatings. Crizal ALIZE contains 50% more fluorinated molecules that dramatically increase the lens's resistance to dirt and oil.
The hydrophobic topcoat consists of dissymmetric molecules:
On one end, hydrophillic-adhering to the AR coating:
The other end is fluorinated - providing hydrophobic and oleophobic performance:
High contact angle and low surface energy created by Crizal ALIZE dramatically increases the lens's resistance to dirt and oil.
Crizal ALIZE lenses are ten times easier to clean than Crizal - dirt and oil effortlessly wipe off.
The content of this page is ©Copyright Essilor Ltd